Vengence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vengence

Vengence is one of the largest growing guilds on the WoW private server, Neverendless. We are a friendly community and welcome anyone to our family.

2 posters

New Team for 5mans

Murloc
    Murloc

New Team for 5mans Empty New Team for 5mans

Post  Murloc Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:58 am

Im thinking of creating a tank for the guild and wanna level up free of vote like it was retail i want a team consisting on a healer and 3 dps also vote free to level up and gearing only at instances post if u r interested u must have skype add me E.duardo_CR i speak english and spanish btw
    furfag
    furfag
    Guild Captain

Xfire Username : valentineconstantine

New Team for 5mans Empty Re: New Team for 5mans

Post  furfag Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 am

Murloc wrote:Im thinking of creating a tank for the guild and wanna level up free of vote like it was retail i want a team consisting on a healer and 3 dps also vote free to level up and gearing only at instances post if u r interested u must have skype add me E.duardo_CR i speak english and spanish btw

got msn?
    Murloc
    Murloc

Post  Murloc Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:19 am

furfag wrote:
    Murloc wrote:Im thinking of creating a tank for the guild and wanna level up free of vote like it was retail i want a team consisting on a healer and 3 dps also vote free to level up and gearing only at instances post if u r interested u must have skype add me E.duardo_CR i speak english and spanish btw

got msn?

not for wow the skype is for better comunication at the instances

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:46 pm